Thursday, May 15, 2008

A New Respect

I now have a new respect for the computer. I also found that the frustration is inevitable. I made it through, but once I looked at everyone elses I felt like I could have done more. I don't think I was creative enough. Some people had layers and layers of stuff. I had just 1 or 2 layers and that was it. I did think mine was pretty creative and I love pictures so I used a lot of pictures of my family. I tried to say away from too many pictures of my kids because I can overdue that. I was proud that I actually finished it because at one point I didn't think I was gonna make it.
When I sat down to work on it I was sucked in by an obsessive monster and tooned everything and everyone out, including the clock. I would be up until 1am and had to go to work in the morning. I would be exhausted at work and constantly thinking about what I can do to finish the project and it not look like a 5th grader did it.
I made it!!!!

No comments: